Sunday March 17, 2019 2:00 PM -
St. Michael's Community Centre, St. Michael's Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2 9LE
This event is open to all licensed IMASA students of St. Michael’s Karate Club who are eligible to take the grading examination. The examination will be conducted by Sensei Andrew and Sensei Ken Collingwood. Students not taking the examination can still attend.
• If you are not grading still come along for the course, this will add to your attended session count for your next grading.
• If you are grading pay only the grading fee. You do not need to pay the course fee.
• Students wishing to grade to brown or black belt cannot do so on this occasion.
• If you are unsure if you are eligible to grade, please ask in the club.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the grading commences.
• Seating for spectators is limited. We will try our best to accommodate all.
• Return the slip at the bottom of the flyer & payment by Thursday 14th March 2019.
• Remember to bring your licence or hand it in with your payment.